Employee Safety and Wellbeing
- Continue to use the Safe Person, Safe Process, Safe Place vision to drive safety improvement.
- Increase focus on identifying and addressing hazards with the potential to cause serious harm.
- Continue to invest in the wellbeing of our people through the Wellness at WesCEF program.
Meeting our Customers’ Needs
- Continue to offer attractive discounts while providing excellent service to WA natural gas customers.
- Continue to build on agricultural technology offering.
- Continue to work with ammonium nitrate emulsion customers to improve customer experience.
Supporting the communities in which we operate
- Continue to invest in meaningful relationships within the community in which we operate.
- Continue to extend influence in STEM education within the community in which we operate.
- Invest in environmental community investment activities.
Operating Efficiently, Responsibly and Safely
- Ensure capability of leadership to manage governance and compliance risk by training in Competition and Consumer Law, Anti-Bribery, HR and HSE legislation and Continuous Disclosure.
- Maintain relationships with key regulators and industry associations to facilitate input into legislation, guidelines and industry best practice.
- Develop and implement an ethical sourcing policy.
- Investigate opportunities for alternative water sources at the CSBP Kwinana site.
- Initiate project to divert good quality stormwater to improve nitrogen removal efficiency.
- Continue to manage risk of legacy waste from our historical operations.
Capability, Diversity and Culture
- Continue to improve the gender balance and inclusive cultures in our businesses and provide opportunities for Aboriginal people.
- Build capability and culture in delivering innovation, and using data.
Keeping information safe
- Continue to implement the information security strategy to protect WesCEF’s data and systems.